- There is a $25.00 per day fee for each pet. The following items are required for compliance at Molly Gibson Lodge to allow a pet in the guest rooms. The following pet policy is established to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all of our guests.
- Guest agrees to immediately clean up after pet in the room, on the hotel grounds and in the City of Aspen.
- Guest agrees to be responsible for any and all damage caused by any pets in the unit and on the hotel property.
- If the pet is left unattended at any time, guest agrees to keep the pet in a kennel.
- Guest agrees to hold Molly Gibson Lodge’s owners, employees, or other guests free from liability in any way in regards to the pet’s actions.
- Pets are to be restrained at all times on a leash no longer than 10 feet in all public areas.
- Pet food cannot be stored or presented outdoors at any time as this will attract wildlife and insects.
- Pets cannot be tied up or chained in the patio area of any unit.
- Pets must be current on vaccinations and in good health
- Guest assumes any and all financial responsibility for any damage caused in any way, by the pet including, but not limited to, scratches, carpet cleaning, linen stained, hair removal, odor removal or any other damage caused by the pet.
- Guest agrees to be mindful of the comfort of other guests and employees and agrees to minimize any noise caused by the pet.
- I have fully read the pet regulations and agree to comply fully with the terms and conditions. Molly Gibson Lodge staff reserves the right to terminate a stay without refund of any guest whose pet(s) are considered a nuisance.
Guests will be asked to agree to these policies in writing, pay the nightly pet fee and agree to have any damages paid by your credit card.
Molly Gibson Lodge is one of Aspen's pet friendly lodging propeties. Call us at 888-271-2304 or book online today! We look forward to hosting you and your furry friends at the Molly Gibson Lodge.