When you think of a romantic get-away, winter or summer, think of Aspen, Colorado. Stroll hand and hand for a leisurely two block walk to downtown Aspen for unforgettable shopping, culinary experiences, spa, live music, skiing, snowshoeing and hiking. Arrive at Molly Gibson Lodge, pop a bottle of champagne, change into a robe and relax.
Molly Gibson Lodge Romance Tips:
- Book a Deluxe Room and unwind in your own private Jacuzzi Tub by the fire after a long day on the slopes. Add our romance package to any room type ($60 additional) and enjoy a romantic arrival with roses, a box of locally made chocolates, and a bottle of champagne.
- Book a Couples Massage at Aspen Club & Spa after an exhilarating day of adventure.
- Enjoy a Romantic Dining Experience - Pinons features fresh fair with outstanding service, Italian food lovers will love Campo de Fiori, another local favorite is Cache Cache for the wine lover who appreciates an extensive wine collection, Celebrity Chef Nobu Matsuhisa's namesake - Matsuhisa for sushi.
- Cocktails, Cocktails, Cocktails - Justice Snow's is a cocktail experience like you've never experienced before, even the glassware is worth it! The J Bar in the Hotel Jerome is nostalgic and an Aspen must.
- Head to a show - Belly Up Aspen is the place to be for live music in an intimate setting.
- Shopping in Aspen is not like shopping in any other ski resort in North America. Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Gorsuch, Armen Wardy, the Aspen Art Museum Store, or for shiny bobbles - Meridian Jewelers.
- A Day off the Mountain is always a wise idea, start with a beautiful snowshoe in the picturesque Aspen Valley. Attend to the appetite you built up while snowshoeing with a lunch you will love at The White House Tavern. Enjoy a cocktail or beer, you deserve it!
Create Your Own Romantic Itinerary:
- Aspen Area Dining
- Aspen Music Festival
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Wheeler Opera House
- Snowmobile Tours
- Sleigh Rides
- Dog Sledding
- Mountain and Road Biking
- Backcountry Jeep Tours
- Fly Fishing
Our friendly and helpful concierge can help you book reservations or activities prior to your stay. Please feel free to contact us any time!